ORANGE YOU GLAD YOU FOLLOW MY TUMBLR?
Ancient Roman Artifacts of the Day: These carved bone phalluses with finely detailed wings — dating back 1,600 to 2,000 years — were dug up in Britain and recently published in the journal Britannia.
Romans really knew how to give a flying fuck
Weenie ring! I want this. It’s really crappy that ALL the body part stuff in this shop is white-people-skin-color though.
That’s a miniature light house.
The upper lump is the house itself and the lower one is the island. I won it in an amusements center, but have only just thought to put it in my dick.
That’s right, ladies and gents. For only €119,00 these PENIS LEGGINGS could be yours. Seriously, who would wear these? Click here if you’re crazy enough to want to buy them.
In an effort to find out how much Toronto doctors are charging to preform infant circumcision, I stumbled across the website of Dr. Mark Greenberg. He performs circumcisions in his office, and has the procedure listed on his website so parents can gather information.
What I found shocking is that the benefits of circumcision he lists on his website are blatant lies. Here’s the information he’s giving parents:
- It has been shown to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections.
- It reduces the risk of penile infections.
- It eliminates the need to do it later in life, when up to 6% of boys/men will require circumcision because of various problems. When done in later life it is a more costly and difficult procedure, with higher risk requiring a general anaesthetic, and is more painful. [FALSE]
- Circumcision has been shown to reduce the risk of acquiring some sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Circumcision has been shown to reduce the risk of penile cancer.
- Some studies also show that circumcised men have less risk of sexual dysfunction later in life.
All of these points have been disproven here and here and here. Not to mention the psychological damage that has been shown in some cases to be done to some infants who are circumcised.
Isn’t there some standard of care that should be followed here wherein doctors CAN’T give false information to their patients? This is really, really, upsetting and I can’t believe that this kind of misinformation is being spread by doctors.
I come from a family of nurses and not only are disproven studies routinely touted as fact in lectures and by doctors, they’re even put into TEXTBOOKS to perpetuate the lie that people with penises were born dirty and it is our civic duty to use mutilation to cleanse them (but it’s for their own protection!)